Dear all

I would like to draw your attention to the following exciting
conference of relevance for geoscientists:

Recrystallization and Grain Growth V:
5-10 May 2013 in SYDNEY

Abstract Deadline: 1 May 2012
Note: just max. 200 words - extended abstacts/short papers due in September

This conference follows on from the successes of the 1st joint
conference on ReX & GG (Aachen, Germany), the 2nd conference (Annecy,
France), the 3rd conference (Jeju Island, Korea) and the 4th
conference (Sheffield, UK). ReX & GG V will be an excellent
International Forum for those who wish to present their latest work
relating to the general area of recrystallization and grain growth.

Although this is originally a material science focussed conference,
many of the sessions are just as applicable and interesting to
geoscientists. We also have a special session focussing on Geological
Materials.

You will be able to find information on aspects of the conference at
http://www.rex-gg2013.org/ along with tourist information on visiting
Sydney. We will be continuously updating the website as the details of
the conference develop.

We look forward to seeing you in Sydney.

 The Organising Committee

--
Sandra Piazolo

ARC Future Fellow
GEMOC ARC National Key Centre
Department of Earth and Planetary Sciences
Macquarie University

NSW 2109, Australia

Email: [log in to unmask]

Phone: ++61 (0)2 9850 4407, building E7A, room 425

www.gemoc.mq.edu.au

confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient, please
delete it and notify the sender.  Views expressed in this message are those
of the individual sender, and are not necessarily the views of the
Department of Earth and Planetary Sciences or Macquarie University.