Dear FSL experts,

The melodic report claims it is thresholding at p>0.5.

The thresh_zstat images are thresholded at 0.05 (I think)

Is this true…or is there a misprint on the report?

==============================

I have a multi-session tensor ica.  In the post stats tab, I entered a feat
model with a single contrast.  Now I realize I should have added other
contrasts.

Do I have to run melodic over again to add more contrasts?

Or is there some way I can add contrasts to the post-stats after running
the ICA?

Thankyou very much,

Dianne

--