Hi Arman,

Thanks a million. I understand what's the difference between those three
variables.
One more questions. I saw this description from FSL-VBM website: "you would
not be able to see any difference, if all these structures were perfectly
aligned across the subjects (that's why you use limited degrees-of-freedom
for the non-linear registration)"

This argument is really confusing. I think it would be correct if we just
examine the changes in the shape. However, if we focus on DBM or TBM, or
the continuum of the relative concentration and TBM, the perfect alignment
is necessary. I do not understand what is the implication of that sentence.

Best,
Liang