Is your structure already searchable in the PDB ?
You might be able to send the validation report perhaps ?
How close to publication are you ?

Jürgen

On Apr 18, 2012, at 6:34 PM, Marc Kvansakul wrote:

Dear CCP4BBlers,

I was wondering how common it is that reviewers request to have a copy of the PDB coordinate file for the review purpose. I have just been asked to supply this by an editor after several weeks of review, after one of the reviewers requested a copy.

Not having ever been asked to do this before I feel just a tad uncomfortable about handing this over…

Your opinions would be greatly appreciated.

Best wishes

Marc

Dr. Marc Kvansakul
Laboratory Head, NHMRC CDA Fellow
Dept. of Biochemistry| La Trobe University | Bundoora
Rm 218, Phys Sci Bld 4, Kingsbury Drive, Melbourne, 3086, Australia
T: 03 9479 2263 | F: 03 9479 2467 | E: [log in to unmask] |

Jürgen Bosch
Johns Hopkins University
Bloomberg School of Public Health
Department of Biochemistry & Molecular Biology
Johns Hopkins Malaria Research Institute
615 North Wolfe Street, W8708
Baltimore, MD 21205
Office: +1-410-614-4742
Lab:      +1-410-614-4894