Dear Colleagues,

We are delighted to announce the fifth and final seminar in the ESRC series: Rethinking Retirement - Work and retirement: looking to the future.

This will be held on 4th May 2012 at the University of Kent, Grimond Building Foyer and Grimond Lecture Theatre 3. Full details of the speakers, a booking form and a map are attached.

If you need a hotel for the night of the 3rd, we recommend:

http://www.canterburycathedrallodge.org/

Other possibilities are:

http://www.magnoliahousecanterbury.co.uk/

http://www.yorkelodge.com/

http://www.whitehousecanterbury.co.uk/index.php

All are in the centre of town

For more on the seminar series please see our website:

http://www.rethinkingretirement.org/

Any questions, please don't hesitate to contact one of us.

David Lain, Wendy Loretto, Sarah Vickerstaff