Thanks, Jim for your encouraging words.  There are  some recurrent themes, I
think, in the book overall despite the stylistic changes.  The last and
quite recent piece, 'Thanatron"  is  certainly a direction to the dead end,
in a different context. Have you heard the audio version at:

http://www.culturecourt.com/Audio/CCaudio20.htm

I recorded the vocal for this at the blind college in Hereford where I used
to work and Lawrence Russell  did the soundscaping in his home studio at
Willis Point.

The UBC station (CYVR as it was then) was actually well equipped for the
time - better than downtown CBC as it had only just been built. We used to
record my CBC  R&B show there until the CBC technicians objected. CYVR also
recorded a whole  series of readings by Canadian poets from the West Coast
-"Writers in Action" - I don't know what became of the tapes.

Last time I was in Vancouver (2006) I took a brief peek at  East Hastings
and didn't hang  about either...

You can get the book via the Book Depository - UK based but they do free
shipping to Canada:

http://www.bookdepository.co.uk/Gestaltbunker-Paul-Green/9781848611931

or via Amazon.com  or .ca  or Barnes & Noble, apparently.