Dear all

We are pleased to announce that the National Association of Student Money Advisers (NASMA) Annual Professional Development Event 2012 (APDE12) to be held at the Hilton Hotel Liverpool from Monday 2 until Wednesday 4 July is now open for bookings for all delegates.

This year's programme has been developed using feedback from the 2011 event along with ideas and suggestions based on knowledge of forthcoming changes within student funding and advice. With this in mind we are confident that the training offered provides an exciting, interesting and varied programme designed to meet your training needs. As in previous years we have identified dedicated strands for managers, debt, benefits, financial capability and skills as well as a selection of sessions relevant to the many and varied roles performed by those working in student financial support, advice, management, welfare and recruitment & outreach roles. We believe the event will provide an excellent range of training, offering something for everyone and delivering excellent value for money.

To find out more and to book a place please visit http://www.nasma.org.uk/Conference/.

We look forward to welcoming you to Liverpool in the summer.

Best wishes

Lynne

Lynne Condell
NASMA Chairperson
c/o LJMU
Kingsway House
Hatton Garden
Liverpool
L3 2AJ

0151 904 6055

www.nasma.org.uk

Important Notice: the information in this email and any attachments is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not an intended recipient, or a person responsible for delivering it to an intended recipient, you should delete it from your system immediately without disclosing its contents elsewhere and advise the sender by returning the email or by telephoning a number contained in the body of the email. No responsibility is accepted for loss or damage arising from viruses or changes made to this message after it was sent. The views contained in this email are those of the author and not necessarily those of Liverpool John Moores University.