Dear colleagues,

A very short comment.

I quite agree with Piers Ibbotson’s reaction of today and of Steve’s before. I have similar experiences and observations, not to say conclusions about the question/issue.

Since 1980 I work in MD and OD and sometimes made use of a professional choreographer. Also in that context they tended to work in the way Piers describes.

I even have difficulty with the word design in context of choreography.

Good luck everybody, I enjoy the discussion from my bed after a hip replacement.

Marijke Broekhuijsen ( originally trained in Mime theatre, ecole of Jacques le Coq a.o)

Meijerkamplaan 35

1406 SX Bussum

The Netherlands

00 31 35 6911782