Dear Claire,

these publications may be useful, although I would strongly recommend
a reference collection in case of seals.

Stora, Jan (2001): Reading Bones – Stone Age Hunters and Seals in the
Baltic, doctoral dissertation, Stockholm Studies in Archaeology 21,
Stockholm

Ukkonen, Pirkko (2002): The early history of seals in the northern
Baltic. – Annales Zoologici Fennici 39, 187-207

Hodgetts, Lisa Maye (1999): Animal Bones and Human Society in the
Late Younger Stone Age of Arctic Norway, doctoral thesis, Durham

Yours

Christian
--
KNOCHENARBEIT

Hans Christian Küchelmann
Diplom-Biologe

Konsul-Smidt-Straße 30, D-28217 Bremen, Germany
tel: +49 - 421 - 61 99 177
fax: +49 - 421 - 37 83 540
mail: [log in to unmask]
web: http://www.knochenarbeit.de