From: Select HR Education Users Mailbase [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Stephanie Johnson
Sent: 22 March 2012 13:33
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [SelectHR] Employee Reward and Recognition

Hi everyone,

I hope you don’t mind but I’m just following in Liz’s footsteps of taking advantage of this email group to see if you could help me with research for my Business Research Report I’m working on for my CIPD qualification...

The area I’m looking at is Employee Reward and Recognition.  It is something that we are wanting to focus more attention on at Bury College and just wondered if anyone else has any experience of this and could help with my research? Below are a few areas that I would be grateful if you could provide information on:

Many thanks for your time and assistance.  If anyone has any queries please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kind regards,

Stephanie Johnson

HR Advisor

Bury College|Woodbury Centre|Market Street|Bury|BL9 0BG
t (0161) 280 8511 | f (0161) 280 8325

The contents of this email are subject to Bury College’s e-mail disclaimer.

Please go to the following website to view the full disclaimer:

http://www.burycollege.ac.uk/e-maildisclaimer