Hi
Jubilee Library in Brighton, East Sussex offers several exhibtion spaces for hire both for commercial and community use. In the last year we have seen the number of applications from private artists increase, partly due to the great exposure (average footfall over 3000 per day) attractive hanging space and our proximity to the cultural centre of Brighton.
Currently our maximum hire charge per week is £100, and I would like some advice as to whether this charge is similar to other library organisations and if a comission is charged on sales?
We welcome any feedback and suggestions on how other authorities process exhibitions including sales contracts.

Many thanks

Anne Southon
Marketing & Income Manager
Brighton & Hove City Council Libraries Services