Dear all

Just to let you know that I have started publishing the results of this year's survey on the blog - http://mickfortune.com/Wordpress . They will in due course be moved to the "Resources" blog with the results of the previous UK surveys.

A fantastic response from both sides of the pond - and from Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Germany, Ireland and too many other places to mention (they're all in the blog!). Thanks to everyone who took part - many of whom I know subscribe to these lists.

It's going to take a while to crunch all the numbers so please bear with me - and I can't cover everything on the blog. There are dozens of interesting questions that could be asked and answered by drilling down into the data - while maintaining anonymity of course. If you have one, let me know and I'll try my best to answer it!

Best wishes

Mick

Mick Fortune
Library RFID  Ltd