From: Issues related to Historic Environment Records [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Sarah Poppy
Sent: 09 March 2012 12:26
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Request for contact details

Hello all
Does anyone have contact details for Mike Osborne of 20th century defences fame?

Thanks in advance
sarah
Sarah Poppy
Archaeological Officer
Suffolk County Council
9-10 The Churchyard
Bury St Edmunds
Suffolk
IP33 1RX
tel: 01284 741226
www: www.suffolk.gov.uk/Environment/Archaeology/<http://www.suffolk.gov.uk/Environment/Archaeology/>

Emails sent to and from this organisation will be monitored in accordance
with the law to ensure compliance with policies and to minimise any
security risks.
The information contained in this email or any of its attachments may
be privileged or confidential and is intended for the exclusive use of
the addressee. Any unauthorised use may be unlawful. If you receive
this email by mistake, please advise the sender immediately by using
the reply facility in your email software.

This e-mail (and any attachments) is confidential and may contain personal views which are not the views of English Heritage unless specifically stated. If you have received it in error, please delete it from your system and notify the sender immediately. Do not use, copy or disclose the information in any way nor act in reliance on it. Any information sent to English Heritage may become publicly available.

Portico: your gateway to information on sites in the National Heritage Collection; have a look and tell us what you think. http://www.english-heritage.org.uk/professional/archives-and-collections/portico/