Hello everyone

Apologies for cross posting

It's a very sunny morning here in Brum!

I am in the process of writing a proposal for an M.Ed Module on Personal Tutoring and Supervision. So far I have identified the books / articles below - are there any others you would recommend, or any resources that would be useful to link to or use?

*         Stephen, D., O'Connell, P., Hall, M. (2008) 'Going the extra mile', 'fire-fighting', or laissez-faire? Re-evaluating personal tutoring relationships within mass higher education. Teaching in Higher Education, 13 (4), 449-460(12).

*         Personal Tutoring in Higher Education - Paula Hixenbaugh<http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=ntt_athr_dp_sr_1?_encoding=UTF8&search-alias=books-uk&field-author=Paula%20Hixenbaugh>

*         Working One-to-One with Students: Supervising, Coaching, Mentoring, and Personal Tutoring' Edited by Gina Whisker

*         Skills for Success - Stella Cottrell

*         The Personal Tutor's Handbook - Lindsey Neville<http://www.amazon.co.uk/Lindsey-Neville/e/B0034Q54GM/ref=ntt_athr_dp_pel_1>

*         Janet Strivens' 10 minute personal tutoring films

*         The PDP NARN research into personal tutoring on the CRA website

What am I missing?

Best wishes all
Ruth

Ruth Lawton
University Learning & Teaching Fellow for Employability
Centre for the Enhancement of Learning & Teaching
Birmingham City University
City North Campus
(0121 331) 5126
We have moved to 6th Floor Edge Building

My ePortfolio: http://portfolio.bcu.ac.uk/view/view.php?id=130820
Creating Future-Proof Graduates: http://www.bcu.ac.uk/courses/employability/futureproof