Hi Ruth,

Anne de Bruin and Ann Dupuis   in  ‘Making Employability ‘work’  The journal of Interdisciplinary Economics – 2008   19,  399 – 419    have a really good section on the history of the term,

Referring to Gazier 1998 within their discussion…

Hope that helps,

ann

Dr Ann Pegg

Academic Lead: Student Employability