-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Datum: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 10:41:21 +0100
Von: Tabitha Driver <[log in to unmask]>
An: Esther Arens <[log in to unmask]>
Betreff: Re: [CIG-E-FORUM] Day 1 summary of discussions

Good morning from someone else who silently enjoyed yesterday's discussion and helpful summary.

Benefits of a wiki format for manuals etc seem great. We don't use them at my library, because of the small number of staff, but for a larger organisation, the collaborative character of a wiki, combined with version control would be ideal. You'd still need editorial control though - which is what concerns me about social tagging in smallish catalogues (not much abt that yesterday?).
Tabitha Driver

Quakers say: Each person is unique, precious, a child of God.