Clinical trial statistician (3+ years’ experience)
Salary scale: £35k-£45k based on experience
PHASTAR is a CRO with statisticians experienced in: study design (pre-clinical to phase IV), challenging statistical consultancy, and reporting studies using SAS (sometimes S+ and R). PHASTAR is looking to employ a technical statistician with at least three years’ experience, and an ability to solve statistical problems independently.
- Advance your career in intellectually-stimulating, dynamic, supportive environment
- Variety of challenging projects with large, reputable pharma companies
- Excellent remuneration (competitive salary, pension, healthcare, and training)
- Actively contribute to PHASTAR research for journals and presentations
- Company owned and run by statisticians (mentoring programme in place)
- All applicants will be contacted within three working days
You are required to have a MSc or PhD in statistics, and must be technically sound. You must also have the relevant SAS programming experience. You should possess effective communication skills, and be confident liaising with clients.
Contact Stewart confidentially: [log in to unmask] or call 0207 183 7062
to [log in to unmask], leaving the subject line blank.