Select Statistics are looking for a number of permanent full-time statistical consultants to join their team.

Select Statistics is a full service statistical consultancy company offering statistical research, advice and training as well as software development, data collection and management services. We are seeking a number of highly motivated individuals to join our statistical consultancy team. The successful applicants will work to deliver an expert and professional service to a broad range of clients across the entire spectrum of our main service areas including: statistical research, advice and training; surveys and censuses; software development; and data analytics, storage and management.

Joint appointments between Select and the University of Exeter are also possible for candidates with a PhD and a strong teaching or research background.

Skills and Experience

Applicants should have received a broad statistical education to Masters (or equivalent) level and those with experience of survey methodology, market segmentation, medical statistics, data mining, statistical computing, experimental design and R, SAS, SPSS or Stata are particularly encouraged.

Previous consultancy or teaching experience would also be an advantage,

We would expect applicants to be able to demonstrate most of the following:

•Strong verbal and written skills together with the ability to communicate statistical ideas and concepts clearly and succinctly

•A confident and professional manner

•Ability to quickly learn and apply new statistical techniques

•Ability to work effectively as part of a multi-disciplinary team

•Ability to prioritise and manage multiple projects

•CStat status (if eligible)

Company Benefits

The post will be based in our state-of-the-art office complex on the outskirts of Exeter within easy access to the lively city centre and just minutes from the National parks and surfing beaches of Devon. The company also offers

•Fantastic offices with extensive on-site gym and sports facilities, café and social areas

•Free on-site breakfast, lunch and afternoon tea (all organically produced and cooked fresh)

•Lively social calendar including outings to local and national events

•Staff and family-oriented organisation with strong commitment to staff development and support

•Travel Incentives (leave car at home and go to work by public transport or bike)

•Free on-site parking

•Contributory pension scheme, private health insurance and childcare vouchers

•20 days holiday increasing with service to 30 days per year (plus public holidays)

For more details, please see our web site (www.select-statistics.co.uk) or contact Annette Ladbrook ([log in to unmask]).

SIGNOFF allstat