Dear all,

In terms of reporting, my line manager is the Assistant HR Director (Organisational Development).  Student disability support sits with Student Services.

Kind regards,
Faith

From: HE Administrators equal opportunities list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Carolyn Solomon-Pryce
Sent: 26 March 2012 12:48
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: The location of E & D within institutions

Dear colleagues

Would it be possible for you to briefly outline where your E&D function is located within your university?

Many thanks

Carolyn

Carolyn Solomon-Pryce | Equality and Diversity Adviser

London School of Economics and Political Science| Houghton Street, London WC2A 2AZ

Tel: 020 7955 6171 | Fax: 020 7852 3646

Email has been scanned for viruses by Altman Technologies' email management service

EMERGING EXCELLENCE: In the Research Assessment Exercise (RAE) 2008, more than 30% of our submissions were rated as 'Internationally Excellent' or 'World-leading'.
Among the academic disciplines now rated 'World-leading' are Allied Health Professions & Studies; Art & Design; English Language & Literature; Geography & Environmental Studies; History; Music; Psychology; and Social Work & Social Policy & Administration.
Visit www.anglia.ac.uk/rae for more information.

This e-mail and any attachments are intended for the above named recipient(s) only and may be privileged. If they have come to you in error you must take no action based on them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone: please reply to this e-mail to highlight the error and then immediately delete the e-mail from your system.

Any opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent the views or opinions of Anglia Ruskin University.

Although measures have been taken to ensure that this e-mail and attachments are free from any virus we advise that, in keeping with good computing practice, the recipient should ensure they are actually virus free. Please note that this message has been sent over public networks which may not be a 100% secure communications

Email has been scanned for viruses by Altman Technologies' email management service