Our E&D Function is part of a larger Equality Service which also encompasses disabled student support.  The Head of Service reports to the Pro-Vice-Chancellor for Staff and Organisational Effectiveness and the E&D Team has both a staff and student brief.

Health and Safety sits elsewhere under the Director of Wellbeing who reports into the Director of HR.

Kathy Aveyard

Equality and Diversity Manager

Equality Service

University of Leeds

Leeds LS2 9JT

0113 343 3964

AS Logo.JPG

Building on our excellence. Investing in our future.

As part of a £23m investment in academic leadership, the University of Leeds is seeking exceptional individuals who combine internationally leading research and innovation with outstanding student education.

To find out more and apply visit www.universityofleedschairs.co.uk