This is an email sent via the SHCG List. If you reply to this message, your message will be sent to all the people on the list, not just the author of this message.
---------------

Save the Dates!

SHCG Conference 2012 in Cardiff and Bristol
Thursday 12th and Friday 13th July 2012

Do We Always Get it Right? Interpreting Our Social History Collections

Don't Miss...

*	Visitor responses to the new Museum of Liverpool
*	Out in the Open: A project challenging the invisibility of
homelessness
*	"Visitors Are the New Curators" : a motion debated by Tony
Butler, Jonathan Wallis, Piotr Bienkowski and Annika Joy
*	How Can We Get it Right? : An unconference-style question and
discussion session led by Maurice Davies
*	FirstBASE Relaunched!
*	Opt-in Workshops
*	And of course much more...

More information to follow and bookings to open soon

Karen Oliver-Spry
Manager for Audience Research and Advocacy
Part-time (Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday)

National Railway Museum
Leeman Road
York
YO26 4XJ
01904 685712

This e-mail and attachments are intended for the named addressee only and are confidential. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender immediately, delete the message from your computer system and destroy any copies. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and may not reflect the views of the National Museum of Science & Industry. This email has been scanned for all viruses by the MessageLabs Email Security System.

The SHCG list is provided for members of Social History Curators Group to discuss subjects relevant to social history in museums. To join SHCG visit www.shcg.org.uk . Opinions expressed in this email are the responsibility of the author and are not necessarily shared by SHCG.
To leave the list do not reply to this message but send an email to [log in to unmask] with a blank subject line and these words as the body of the email: SIGNOFF SHCG-LIST