We have successfully connected WebPA to Blackboard 9.1 on our test server using the Basic LTI tools Building Block.

We have not so far been able to get WebPA to pass grades back to Learn 9.1 (or if they are coming back, it's not having any effect in the GradeCentre).

The LTI Outcomes service is enabled (as are Memberships and Settings services), and user IDs are set to always be sent for the instance of the tool.

Could I confirm that this is what *should* happen:

A Student (in BB, mapped to LTI role Learner) connects from BB to WebPA using the LTI Connector (thereby adding themselves as a Student to WebPA's Student Data).

An Instructor (BB, mapped to LTI role Instructor) connects from BB to WebPA and creates a form, a Group with the Student above, and an Assessment to be taken by that Group (set to "Self and Peer Assessment").

The student goes to WebPA again by the same method and takes the assignment, providing a Mark for themselves (since there are no other students in the system yet).  On completion, the message, "Thank you, your marks have now been saved." Is displayed.

Should there now be a column in the Grade Centre called BLTI[name of content item]?

Thanks for any advice.