Dear all,

Consensus seems to be Nottingham this time (can use Loughborough for a
future one though).

I'll looking to book somewhere near to the central railway station in
Nottingham for those of us travelling by public transport.

Looks like around 10 attendees - I'll see if we can offer any video
conferencing facilities (but that may be venue dependent).

As well as the other agenda items we will look to decide on a schedule
and plan for future meetings to give a little more structure in the
coming year.

Regards

Neil