From: Liam Burns
To: Liam Burns
Sent: Mon Feb 13 18:33:59 2012
Subject: Take Me out!

Hello folks,

Take Me out!

(... as in sack me and get my job... not make me do an awkward dance on an elevator in front of a TV audience... that would be weird)

At the last NEC, a motion was passed asking me to write to all members encouraging you to stand for national positions at National Conference this April, specifically to try and increase the diversity of candidates that stand.

A Blog on why you should run available here, along with many of the other officers encouraging you to run here. Deadline for nominations is Friday 2nd March. (and you don't need as many nominations as you might think.)

In short, working for NUS and students' unions in either a part or full time position is an amazing job - we need more people like you to consider running, so if you have any questions about our jobs then get in touch with the relevant officer or check out the National Conference Hub for all the details of how to run.

Cheers,

Liam Burns | President

0845 5210 262; mobile 07919 323939

NUS, 184 - 192 Drummond Street, London, NW1 3HP

www.nus.org.uk

[log in to unmask]" alt="nus_winners_550_w (2)">