Hello,

I just started learning to use the Artifact Repair toolbox (
http://cibsr.stanford.edu/tools/human-brain-project/artrepair-software.html).
It looks like, however, this toolbox - at least the version that I
downloaded - does not fully support images with .nii extension. I noticed
this while I was trying to run art_slice. In line 242: V =
spm_vol(P(i-1).fname); V will only correctly map the single volume if the
filename is in .img format (i.e. one hdr+img pair of files for each volume)
but not if it is in .nii format. An error also occurred when I was trying
to run art_movie. In line 74 of art_automask: Y = smooth3(Y); Y is a
4-dimensional data rather than a 3.

Is there an easy solution to these problems? Am I using an older version of
the toolbox?

Thanks!

Joon