Hi Vladimir,

Thanks for your response. When I use the contrast function, it generated
another file with only the conditions which were missing in the actual
data. I don't quite understand what I need to do next and what you meant by
"afterwards use the repl method to set the number of replications for that
condition to 0". I'd really appreciate if you could expand on that a bit.

Thanks again,
Muhammad