How Companies Learn Your Secrets - NYTimes.com
Andrew Pole had just started working as a statistician for Target in 2002,
when two colleagues from the marketing department stopped by his desk to
ask an odd question: “If we wanted to figure out if a customer is pregnant,
even if she didn’t want us to know, can you do that? ”

http://nyti.ms/AFlRdb

Source:
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/02/19/magazine/shopping-habits.html?_r=2&pagewanted=1&hp
See if people are clicking on this link: http://nyti.ms/AFlRdb+
Try the bitly.com sidebar to see who is talking about a page on the web:
http://bitly.com/pages/sidebar

--
Peter Kurilecz CRM CA
Richmond, Va