How Companies Learn Your Secrets -
Andrew Pole had just started working as a statistician for Target in 2002,
when two colleagues from the marketing department stopped by his desk to
ask an odd question: “If we wanted to figure out if a customer is pregnant,
even if she didn’t want us to know, can you do that? ”

See if people are clicking on this link:
Try the sidebar to see who is talking about a page on the web:

Peter Kurilecz CRM CA
Richmond, Va

To view the list archives go to: