Jenny

A good starting point is with the evaluation summary of Sciencewise-supported projects, many health/medicine-related:

http://www.sciencewise-erc.org.uk/cms/assets/Uploads/Publications/Sciencewise-Evaluation-Report-Annex-FINAL.pdf

Some on our website too (there may be some overlap)

http://www.britishscienceassociation.org/web/ScienceinSociety/Past_projects/index.htm

Roland

________________________________
National Science & Engineering Week 2012 (9–18 March) is almost here, providing inspiring opportunities to get everyone taking part in, talking about and celebrating the sciences and engineering.

This year the theme is ‘our world in motion’, with events and activities inspiring audiences with many aspects of the sciences and engineering, from the motion of the ocean, to the latest in robotics.

Get ready for our "Prove It" project, the “Great Global Adventure” school competition and find out what events are happening near you at www.nsew.org.uk

Sir Roland Jackson
Chief Executive
British Science Association
Wellcome Wolfson Building
165 Queen's Gate
London
SW7 5HD
T: +44 (0)20 7019 4926

F: +44 (0)20 7581 6587

Website: http://www.britishscienceassociation.org

The British Science Association is the operating name and trade mark of the British Association for the Advancement of Science

Registered charity: 212479 and SCO39236