http://project.imascientist.org.uk/2012/02/job-vacancy/

I’m a Scientist, Get me out of here is an award-winning online
event allowing teenagers to interact with real live scientists. We’re
looking for 5 moderators to work on the next event       which will run
from the 12th to the 23rd of March. I’m an Engineer is launched at the
same time and also needs moderating!

Your job would be hosting/moderating live chats, approving
questions, checking the site for errors and inappropriate
content and helping to run the site. It’s actually a lot of fun
as the young people are sparky and funny and full of energy. And
 hey, promoting science engagement is a good thing.

You should be bright, pick stuff up easily, ideally with an
interest in science engagement. You’ll have great attention to detail
and will enjoy being online. The site is all built on         wordpress,
 so if you’ve used that the techy stuff will be pretty         familiar.
 You’d be working from home, so you must also have         broadband.

Please send a CV and short covering letter ASAP (by this Friday 2nd March), to Shamini on [log in to unmask]
 telling us why you think you’d be a good moderator. Feel free to
  give me a ring to find out more about the job – 07527 021004.

Dates: 12th – 23rd March (weekdays)

Hours: 37.5/week, 08.30-16.00

Pay: £7.50/hr

You can find out more about the events at: imascientist.org.uk and imanengineer.org.uk.
Thanks,
Shamini