-----Original Message-----
From: psci-com: on public engagement with science
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of David Ault
Sent: 14 February 2012 18:06
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [PSCI-COM] STEM talks

Dear all,

A quick query from me, as I'm compiling a couple of STEM Ambassador
talks for next week.

My first is on Monday morning to a group of 180 Y8s about how important
STEM is.
My second is on Thursday to a group of A-levellers about astronomy.

Does anyone have ideas of materials that may help me get all this
together at all? I have a pretty good idea of the kind of things I want
to say, and will be putting it all together at the weekend (working
around putting on a theatre show!). Any input would be gratefully
received!

David

--
David Ault
www.davidault.co.uk
'JISCMail'. It adheres to the JISCMail Acceptable Use Policy:
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/policyandsecurity/acceptableuse.html and to
the JISCMail guidelines for etiquette:
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/policyandsecurity/etiquette.html

Email commands: 1. To suspend yourself from the list, whilst on leave,
for example, send an email to mailto:[log in to unmask] with the
following message:

2. To resume email from the list, send an email to
[log in to unmask] with the message:

set psci-com mail -- [include hyphens]

3. To leave psci-com, send an email to [log in to unmask] with the
message:

leave psci-com -- [include hyphens]

Please allow up to 24 hours for these commands to activate. Remember
that you will need to send commands using the same email address that
you used to register on psci-com. To contact the Psci-com list owner,
please send an email to: [log in to unmask]