We're currently looking for colourful individuals and science communicators
to add to the "Improbable After Dark" event in Edinburgh as part of the
10th Ig Nobel Tour of the UK.
These events were very well received in London and at the Edinburgh Science
Festival last year. We hope to repeat that success again this time!
If you fancy five minutes of intense public understanding of science,
please do drop me an email.

Sid Rodrigues
Improbable Event Organiser for Research that makes people LAUGH and then
THINK
http://www.improbable.com/improbable-research-shows/ig-uk-tour/