List members may be interested in this opportunity to save up to 30% on two
of the top-rated museum education books of 2011:

We're thrilled that two recent MuseumsEtc titles have made Museum Education
Monitor's Top 10 Museum Education Books of 2011: Museums at Play, and
Interpretive Master Planning. They've been voted by the hundreds of
worldwide readers of Museum Education Monitor as books which will "fuel our
work and imaginations in the years to come".

Together, these two titles provide over 1300 pages of advice, experience
and information for education professionals and, until 15 February, you'll
get privilege pricing, with up to 30% savings on either or both books.

To view the full contents of each book or place an order, please visit:
http://museumsetc.com/products/top10

We'd like to pass on our congratulations to Katy Beale, editor of Museums
at Play [www.wearecaper.com] and John Veverka, author of Interpretive
Master Planning [www.heritageinterp.com]!

You can see the full list of the Top 10 Museum Education Books of 2011 on
the Museum Education Monitor site: http://bit.ly/MEMbooks

Act today to join fellow education professionals from leading institutions
on three continents who are already benefiting from the shared experience
of these books:
American Museum of Natural History; British Museum; Canadian Museum of
Civilization; Canadian Museum for Human Rights; Metropolitan Museum; Musée
Olympique; Museum of New Zealand; Natural History Museum; Philadelphia
Museum of Art; Powerhouse Museum; Science Museum; SFMOMA; Tate; Walker Art
Center...

Please note that this privilege pricing is available online only - and must
end on 15 February!

Graeme Farnell
MuseumsEtc

MuseumsEtc Ltd | www.museumsetc.com | sharing innovation
UK: Hudson House | 8 Albany Street | Edinburgh EH1 3QB
USA: PO Box 425386 | Cambridge | MA 02142