Dear Erica,

I have signed you up to the list, so you should start receiving updates.
You can also view the archived posts, which may be of interest, by
visiting the JISCmail list at
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=MISSINGPERSONS  (I'm a
big fan of the JISC lists - you can browse by topic and there are
hundreds to choose from. Some are busier than others though).

I'm really keen to hear about people's research in the field.  If you,
or colleagues, are working on anything of interest to the group please
do let us know - you can post to the list either from the website or by
emailing [log in to unmask]  You are also very welcome to ask
questions in case anyone here can help.

Finally, if you're considering conducting research on this topic, I hope
you might find our web pages at
https://www.missingpeople.org.uk/policy-and-research helpful.

Best wishes,

Lucy

Lucy Holmes
Research Manager

www.missingpeople.org.uk
Tel: 020 8392 4591
Fax: 020 8392 4526
Missing People
Roebuck House,
284 Upper Richmond Road West.
London SW14 7JE
United Kingdom

Missing People produces Missing News; a quarterly newsletter with all the latest news and developments relating to the issue of missing. https://www.missingpeople.org.uk/missing-people/about-the-issue/sector-news to sign up.

Information contained in this email is confidential. Any dissemination, distribution, copying or use of this communication without prior permission of the addressee is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, please disregard and delete it. It is the policy of Missing People not to transmit or store documents such as email messages or attachments containing racist, homophobic, sexist, defamatory, offensive, illegal or otherwise inappropriate material. Any attachment(s) to this email have been scanned for viruses; however neither Missing People nor the sender can accept liability for any damage which you may sustain as a result of software viruses. You should carry out your own virus checks before opening any attachment(s). Registered Charity No. 1020419