Hi Hazel

I used to use Avanti books but they are no longer trading.

I now go to the publishers websites. The Reading Agency also have a list of recommended titles.

You could try the following:

New Leaf Publishing

Gatehouse

A& G Entry level

Pike Reader Entry level

If you discover any new publishers particularly of pre entry level I would love to hear about it too.

Claire Pratt

Claire Pratt

Reader Development Officer

Billingham Library

Bedale Avenue

Billingham

Stockton on Tees TS23 1AJ

Tel 01642 528044

Peter Robinson Talk and book signing with international bestselling crime writer

to celebrate National Libraries Day. SOLD OUT

Stockton Central Library

Saturday 4th February, 2012 from 4.30- 6pm

Tickets £2.  Free to all library members.

Show your library card or join today and book your ticket for free.

To book contact Tourist Information Centre either in person or by phone; The Shambles, Stockton High Street, TS18 1AU. Tel 01642 528130

Olympic Six Book Challenge; Going for Gold with Stockton Library Service.

Register with us and read any 6 library books between January 1st and June 30th 2012 to be entered into a prize draw.

There will be an assortment of fabulous prizes - including bottles of wine, flowers, chocolates, restaurant vouchers, cinema and theatre tickets.

One lucky gold medallist will win the mystery star prize.

To take part in the challenge talk to a member of library staff today.

E-book service at: http://e-stockton.lib.overdrive.com <http://e-stockton.lib.overdrive.com>

www.facebook.com/pages/Stockton-Borough-Libraries/128038453437 <http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Stockton-Borough-Libraries/128038453437>

www.twitter.com/stocktonlibrary