We are delighted to announce that registration is now open for the 2012 Health Libraries Group Conference.

Taking place in the Glasgow Science Centre on Thursday 12 & 13 July 2012 we hope you will be able to

join us for what promises to be an interesting and varied conference programme with a chance to

network and meet new colleagues from a variety of organisations.  We are sure you will also enjoy the

conference dinner which will be held in the iconic Old Fruitmarket - one of Glasgow's best loved music venues.

To book this event and to obtain a copy of the full conference programme please visit the conference

website at www.uhl-library.nhs.uk/hlg2012.  Here you will find a link to the online registration site which will

provide details of all 2 day and 1 day conference packages.  To benefit from the early bird rate on the full

conference package be sure to book prior to 1 May 2012.

We look forward to meeting you in Glasgow.

Kind regards.

Pip Divall, Conference Director & Stuart Glover, Programme Lead

This e-mail, including any attached files, may contain confidential and / or privileged information and is intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) printed above. If you are not the addressee(s), any unauthorised review, disclosure, reproduction, other dissemination or use of this e-mail, or taking of any action in reliance upon the information contained herein, is strictly prohibited. If this e-mail has been sent to you in error, please return to the sender. No guarantee can be given that the contents of this email are virus free - The University Hospitals of Leicester NHS Trust cannot be held responsible for any failure by the recipient(s) to test for viruses before opening any attachments. The information contained in this e-mail may be the subject of public disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 - unless legally exempt from disclosure, the confidentiality of this e-mail and your reply cannot be guaranteed. Copyright in this email and any attachments created by us remains vested in the University Hospitals of Leicester NHS Trust.