Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10054, phase=RECEIVE, target=212.247.6.19:2306). The server is probably not started.

I'm forwarding this message on behalf of Kids in Museums - please respond to them not me!

If there’s a little bit of last minute money left in your end of year learning budget (we live in hope!), then why not come to the ever so cheap and ever so good FAMILY FORTUNES WORKSHOP run by Kids in Museums in Manchester on Wednesday 14th March. Here’s the link for more information and how to book. Www.kidsinmuseums.org.uk/family-fortunes Limited places left.

Dea Birkett

Director

Book Now! Family Fortunes – how museums, galleries and visitor attractions can better welcome familes, and why they should. A Kids in Museums Workshop in Manchester in 14th March 2012. www.kidsinmuseums.org.uk/family-fortunes

Kids in Museums
CAN Mezzanine
49 - 51 East Road
London
N1 6AH

020 7250 8338

www.kidsinmuseums.org.uk
www.twitter.com/kidsinmuseums

cid:<a href=[log in to unmask]" src="" width="352" height="93">
Registered charity no 1123658
We would like to keep you informed about the work of Kids in Museums. If you do not want us to keep in touch, do just reply to this address with 'remove' in the subject line.