Dear Kirstie,

We have an internal version of a physiological noise correction model that we intend
to release in the near future.  Keith is correct though - all you need to do is to add
appropriate EVs to the GLM.  What our code does is convert the physiological
measurements into different Fourier basis versions (including interaction terms)
sampled at the appropriate frequency.

All the best,
Mark