Andreas

Von: "Cousijn, Janna" <[log in to unmask]>
Antworten an: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library <[log in to unmask]>
Datum: Mon, 6 Feb 2012 16:21:38 +0000
An: <[log in to unmask]>
Betreff: [FSL] tensor ICA subject mode

Dear FSL users,

I have some difficulties in interpreting the subject mode values after running a group tensor ICA. We find a correlation between the subject value and a behavioral measure, but how can I appropriately describe what it means: can I say individual network strength, individual intrinsic connectivity strength, or is another term more appropriate.

Thank you,

Janna