AFE logo

Action for ESOL invites you to the launch of:

THE ESOL MANIFESTO

On: Saturday 3rd March 2012, 12 noon

At: UCU head office

Carlow Street

London NW1 7LH

ALL WELCOME

The ESOL manifesto is a statement of the beliefs and values of ESOL practitioners. It was written collaboratively during the Action for ESOL campaign. At this event we will celebrate the publication of the manifesto and discuss how teachers and students can use it in our workplaces and places of learning.

The launch will be followed at 2 p.m. by an Action for ESOL campaign meeting

For directions to Carlow Street please visit http://www.ucu.org.uk/index.cfm?articleid=2051&contactid=2065

An online version of the manifesto can be viewed at www.actionforesol.org

*********************************** ESOL-Research is a forum for researchers and practitioners with an interest in research into teaching and learning ESOL. ESOL-Research is managed by James Simpson at the Centre for Language Education Research, School of Education, University of Leeds. To join or leave ESOL-Research, visit http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/ESOL-RESEARCH.html A quick guide to using Jiscmail lists can be found at: http://jiscmail.ac.uk/help/using/quickuser.htm To contact the list owner, send an email to [log in to unmask]