Please reply directly to Felicity rather than the list.

The focus is on inclusion for disabled people working in laboratory-based STEM subjects within UK universities (science, technology, engineering or medicine) rather than classroom-based arts, humanities and social sciences.

From: Felicity Cooke [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 09 February 2012 10:09
To: Mark Priestley
Subject: RE: Accessible laboratories

Dear Colleague

Interest is being sought for a project led by the Royal Society to increase the diversity of the scientific workforce, in academia and more broadly. If you have expertise or experience of creating or using accessible labs and making reasonable adjustments either as a scientist, or for science colleagues, I would be grateful if you could get in touch with me to hear further details.

Kind regards

Felicity Cooke

This Disability-Research Discussion list is managed by the Centre for Disability Studies at the University of Leeds (

Archives and tools are located at: