Hi Tom,

I would support meeting every other week alternating with Provenance WG.

Jon

I check email just a couple of times daily; to reach me sooner, click here: http://awayfind.com/jonphipps

On Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 4:07 PM, Thomas Baker <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
We will have a telecon about DCAM next Wednesday, 15 February, at 11am.  The
time will work for Kai, Richard, Mark, Antoine, Stuart, Aaron, Jon, Gordon, and
me (though not for Corey - all week).

If others are interested, please sign up at [1] -- or just show up on the call.
I will circulate an agenda on Monday.

In the meantime, I would appreciate some input, perhaps off-list, on whether
we should aim at meeting every week or, as Kai proposes, every second week (i.e.,
Wednesdays at 11:00 EST), in alternation with the Provenance WG.

Tom

[1] http://www.doodle.com/evs8i32anzpgd3a5

--
Tom Baker <[log in to unmask]>