What *does* seem to be core in this blog post is the use of http URIs
for values. I'd add to that: properties defined with http URIs, so you
know what you are describing. Although you can serialize all of this in
JSON if you wish, it means that you have started with LD concepts, not
the usual JSON application. Underneath it all you still have to have
something that expresses valid triples, n'est pas?

kc

--
Karen Coyle
[log in to unmask] http://kcoyle.net