I was always very impressed by SoDC. It's incomplete, but the notion of a
concrete syntax that can be used to express semantics in one branch and
constraints in another with an exemplar processing facility has always made
enormous sense to me and would seem to be a good use case for a DCAP/DCAM
spec.

Jon

On Tuesday, February 14, 2012, Thomas Baker <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 01:32:58PM -0500, Tom Baker wrote:
>> Date:       2012-02-15 Wednesday, 1100 EST
>> Expected:   Tom Baker (chair), Mark Matienzo, Antoine Isaac, Stuart
Sutton, Aaron Rubinstein,
>>             Phipps, Gordon Dunsire, Kai Eckert
>> Regrets:    Corey Harper, Richard Urban
>
> On tomorrow's call I'd like to continue the discussion, even though
> we will have some important absences.
>
> I noticed just after posting that I hadn't added the link to the
(beginnings of
> a) gap analysis [1].
>
> At Corey's request, I included a link to Alistair Miles's Son of Dublin
Core
> (below).
>
> Tom
>
> [1] http://wiki.dublincore.org/index.php/DCAM_Revision_Gap_Analysis
>
>> -- Alistair Miles's Son of Dublin Core (SoDC)
>>    http://aliman.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/sodc/SoDC-0.2/index.html

http://aliman.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/sodc/SoDC-0.2/release/SoDC-0_2.zip -
everything, zipped

--
Jon

I check email just a couple of times daily; to reach me sooner, click here:
http://awayfind.com/jonphipps