FINAL APPEAL TO READERS OF
THE CHILDREN, YOUTH AND ENVIRONMENTS JOURNAL !

+  +  +  Please, disregard if you already responded  + + +

Last year, more than 10,000 readers from more than 150 countries downloaded more than 140,000 full-text articles from the Children, Youth and Environments Journal website. Only 176 made payment at any level. The CYE Center has no more funding to subsidize hard costs.

CONTINUED PUBLICATION DEPENDS ON YOUR SUPPORT! If you use and value the Journal, this is the time to show it.

We are conducting a short survey to (1) determine if readers are willing to pay for the costs of ongoing publication; and (2) identify readers' needs and interests (in case continued publication is financially possible). Answering the questions will take 2 or 3 minutes. We value your honest opinion. Your responses will remain completely anonymous.

Five randomly selected respondents will receive a free year-long subscription (assuming that readers are indeed willing to pay for continued publication).

To complete the survey, please, click on the link below, or copy it into your browser window:

https://survey.vovici.com/se.ashx?s=05A850D022F37761

You can  support the Children, Youth and Environments Journal by making a tax-deductible contribution to help pay for publication costs. Go to:

http://www.cufund.org/giving-opportunities/fund-description/?id=7365

and specify: " For CYE Journal" in the Comment box. Thank you for your support!

Louise Chawla
Fahriye Sancar
Willem van Vliet--

-- Editors, CYE Journal