***Apologies for cross-posting***

The archives and records management reading group,†Cardigan Continuum,†is branching out into Twitter chat!

At the latest meeting, a lively debate ensued on the topic of†MoReq2010†and its vision to make every business system a records management system.†Indeed the topic proved very fruitful and so as an experiment, inspired by the innovators at#uklibchat, we have decided to hold a Twitter conversation on MoReq2010†on Monday 27th February from 8-9pm.†

Following the #uklibchat model we ask interested participants to add any questions they would like to be asked about MoReq2010 as comments to the blog post here: †http://thecardigancontinuum.wordpress.com/2012/02/17/moreq2010-and-wellingtons-horses-mother/†. The questions will be compiled into an agenda and used as†the†basis for†the†Twitter chat.

On†the†day, using the hashtag†#cardcontwill allow anyone who wishes to take part to enter or follow the train of the discussion.

If successful it is intended that such virtual Twitter events will become a regular occurrence, enabling those who canít make it to a face to face meeting in London to join in as well.†

Please feel free to join us either virtually on 27th February, or face-to-face at our regular meetings on the first Monday of the month at the Marquis of Granby, 41 Romney Street, London at 6.30 p.m.†

Best wishes,

Alexandra