On 14/02/2012 14:59, lil abdo wrote:

Lil et al

I brought three back although they are quite brittle and the large
goddess is a bit battered - so not sure what i will eventually do with
them -
it's rather too sweet for my taste - was the smashing to bits just your
family way?
I was very struck by the red colour - the breaking of images is often
important for
deterring bad vibes ...
one of the most famous ritual of the temple was the "breaking of the red
pots"
then consuming - good stuff really

senebty

Mogg