From: Welsh writing in English and Welsh Studies [[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Tony Brown [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 05 January 2012 11:23
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CREW] NAASWCH Conference

Dear Clare,

I did pick this up and Chris and I continued in private... Thanks for pointing it out.

Apologies for the tardiness of my message:  for reasons best known to the electronic gremlins, your message went into Junk Mail and I only picked this up at the beginning  of the week as I ground back to work..
Hope you had  a good Christmas: all best wishes for the New Year.

Regards
Tony