Hi Chris,

I have a EMI WMS: wms01.grid.hep.ph.ic.ac.uk and a glite WMS:
wms02.grid.hep.ph.ic.ac.uk

The EMI WMS attaches some additional conditions to the jdl:

requirements = ( other.GlueCEStateStatus == "Production" ) && ( ( (
ShortDeadlineJob is true ) ? RegExp(".*sdj$",other.GlueCEUniqueID) :
!RegExp(".*sdj$",other.GlueCEUniqueID) ) && (
other.GlueCEPolicyMaxTotalJobs == 0 || other.GlueCEStateTotalJobs <
other.GlueCEPolicyMaxTotalJobs ) && ( EnableWmsFeedback is true ?
RegExp("cream",other.GlueCEImplementationName,"i") : true ) )

but I guess if the jobs goes through, then you are right and it's
probably not relevant.

Both my WMS have    CeForwardParameters  =
{"GlueHostMainMemoryVirtualSize","GlueHostMainMemoryRAMSize","GlueCEPolicyMaxCPUTime"};
in their config file.

Cheers,

Daniela