From: Active Political Leadership [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of CASAMBROS Vic
Sent: 12 January 2012 16:09
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Turn it in

Can I what type of Turn it in utilisation your institutions have go? Are students given direct access to upload their work when they want? Is it only used by academic staff to check for plagerism etc?

Vic Casambros
Communications Officer

Tel: 01785 353311
BBPin: 27131C90
Mob: 07727 127591

www.staffsunion.com<http://www.staffsunion.com>

[cid:[log in to unmask]]

The information in this email is confidential and is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised.

If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, except for the purpose of delivery to the addressee, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Kindly notify the sender and delete the message and any attachment from your computer.

--
The Sunday Times Scottish University of the Year 2009/2010
The University of Stirling is a charity registered in Scotland,