The short answer is "yes", though of course it is always more complex
than this where bureaucracy is concerned.

________________________________

From: Mandarin Chinese Teaching
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Ka Shing,
Brian Lin
Sent: Thursday, 22 December 2011 6:38 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: FYI

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am a Mandarin teacher and a researcher from Hong Kong. I am going to
teach Mandarin in Australia in a few months' time.

I have  a question regarding the Australian government support for
primary and secondary education.

Does the Australian government have and funding or support(e.g.
financial support) for the acquisition of the learning resources in
primary & secondary school ?

Thank you for your attention. I look forward to hearing from you !

Best regards,
Brian
Mandarin teacher and researcher

Email the way you want it - scanned for viruses and spam by emailsystems
Click here <http://www.emailsystems.com/flash/business/>  to see how
Email Systems works

If you consider this email spam, please forward to